Delhi University Admission 2010 for Ph.D, M.Phil, M.Ed. B.Ed and B.El.Ed
Applications are invited by Delhi University for admission to the following Programmes :
1. Ph.D.: Form available from July 15 to July 30, 2010 at SBI, Delhi University (North Campus).
2. M.Phil. Full-time & Part-time: Admission through written test & interview. Form available
from July 15 to July 30, 2010 at SBI, Delhi University (North Campus).
3. M.Ed.: Full-time (one-year) and Part-time (two-years).
4. B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education) Full-Time (one year): After Graduation.
5. B.El.Ed. (Bachelor of Elementary Education) Full-time (Four-year): After 10+2.
Admission to programmes at Serial Nos. 3 – 5 through a Common Entrance Test and Interview.
Candidates must see details of the respective prospectus and also at http://cie.du.ac.in/
Institutions Offering the programme
Department of Education (CIE)
1. Department of Education (CIE)
2. M. V. College of Education
3. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee College**
3.Institute of Home Economics
4.Jesus and Mary College
5.Lady Shri Ram College
6.Mata Sundri College
8.Shyama Prasad Mukherjee College
10.Dyal Singh (Eve.)Co-ed College**
Form available for Rs.350/- (cash) ONLY at the following branches of State Bank of India:
1) North Campus, Delhi University; 2) 49 Kamla Nagar; 3) Gargi College, Siri Fort Road; 4) Shahdara; 5) Dwarka, Sector 11; 6) Prashant Vihar; 7) Kashmere Gate ISBT; 8 ) Paharganj; 9) Anand Vihar; 10) Connaught Place, B-Block.
|Sale of Form||M.Ed.||B.Ed.||B.El.Ed.
|Only at SBI Branches (Cash Rs.350/-)||June 04-18, 2010||Apr.20-May 05, 2010||May 24-June 09, 2010|
|By post from CIE* (draft of Rs.425/-)||June 04-15, 2010||Apr.20-May 03,2010||May 24-June 07,2010|
|Written Tests||June 29, 2010 (9:30 a.m.)||May 22, 2010 (9:30 a.m.)||June 19, 2010 (9:30 a.m.)|
|Interviews||July 10, 2010||June 24 – 27, 2010||July 2 – 3, 2010|
Completed Form to be submitted ONLY at the Department of Education (CIE), University of Delhi on all working days (including Saturday).
*To obtain the form by post, send a request to the Department of Education (CIE),33 Chhatra Marg, University of Delhi, Delhi-110 007, mentioning the name of the programme (in the application, as well as, on top of the envelope) by the date specified above, along with: (1) A Bank Draft of Rs. 425/- (Rs. Four Hundred Twenty Five only) from a Nationalized Bank, payable at Delhi in favor of Registrar, University of Delhi, and (2) a self-addressed envelope A-4 Size (29.5 cm x 21 cm). Candidates should retain a copy of the draft for making entries in the Application Form. The Department will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss.
** Subject to approval by the appropriate authorities.
AR (General) (South Campus): 011- 24116938